|Order Online Or Call 0800 298 0952|
To get a free instant quote for our latest skip hire Lower Stondon prices, simply enter your postcode below and choose a skip size on the following page. Our TrustedSite Certified Secure online ordering allows you to book your skip up to 11pm for Monday to Saturday next day delivery.
The APS Environmental team and managers have over 30 years combined experience in the skip hire and waste recycling industry. APS employees always go that extra mile for our customers and that’s reflected in our unrivalled level of service. Our customer retention is testimony to the level of service we supply and the loyalty of our customers is highly valued.
APS Environmental is a modern skip hire and recycling company providing not only a professional and reliable delivery service, but also a fully comprehensive aftersales service including full audit reporting of our customers’ skip hire and waste recycling.
APS Environmental provides a fully comprehensive skip hire service from its two waste recycling centres in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire and Luton in Bedfordshire. Skips are delivered from Monday to Saturday by our highly trained staff, who are experienced in providing a professional and reliable skip hire service.
Our online ordering service is ideal if you need a skip delivered tomorrow in Lower Stondon; alternatively you can book skip hire in Lower Stondon up to 3 months in advance using the same system if you're planning ahead. All major credit and debit cards are accepted.
If you're looking for local, affordable skip hire in Lower Stondon then you're in the right place - APS Environmental delivers exceptional waste collection and a responsible recycling service at superb low prices.
We offer a full range of skip sizes including 4 yard skips, 6 yard skips, 8 yard skips and 12 yard skips to cater for all household and business disposal needs, delivered from one of our local waste recycling centres. If the skip is going to be parked off the road (i.e. driveway, garden) then you can also book your skip immediately and conveniently with our McAfee secure online ordering service.
So whether you are clearing your garden, fitting a new kitchen or having foundations dug for an extension build, APS Environmental has the perfect Lower Stondon skip hire service for you. We’ve got skip hire in Lower Stondon fully covered! To check out our current Lower Stondon skip hire prices click here.
APS has multiple recycling centres across the South East, so we can deliver any skip size in Lower Stondon on a date that suits you. If your skip needs to be placed on the road then it’s law that you'll be subject to a Skip Hire Permit, so call 0800 298 0952 and our customer care team will organise everything for you. If your skip can be parked off the road then simply enter your postcode into the booking form above to get our latest skip hire prices near you.
If you're unsure about the skip size you require don’t worry, just read our skip size guide. Most in-home or garden clearance projects can be catered for by our 4 Yard Mini Skip; whereas build and construction projects often require our 6 Yard Midi Skip or 8 Yard Builder's Skip. For larger projects we also have cost-effective 12 Yard Skips available. You can keep the skip for up to 2 weeks (call us on 0800 298 0952 for longer hire requirements) and importantly all of your waste will be handled responsibly, with recycling rates of over 90% achieved at our recycling centres.
So if you need professional, reliable and cheap skip hire Lower Stondon area tomorrow or in the next few weeks at market leading prices, look no further than APS Environmental.
Q: How do I know what size skip I will need?
• A: Please click here for details of skip sizes, or you can call us for advice.
Q: Do I need a skip permit from the local authority when hiring a skip?
• A: Only if you want the skip placed on the road, pavement or on public property. Local authorities charge a fee for the permit, which varies depending on your local authority. Please contact our sales team on 0800 298 0952 and they will arrange your permit when you place your skip order.
Q: How long can I keep the skip for?
• A: Our normal Lower Stondon Skip Hire period is for a maximum of two weeks (14 days). Please call the office for longer hire periods.
Q: How much notice is needed to book a skip in Lower Stondon?
• A: Depending on whether it’s a weekday or weekend delivery, we offer a next day service for orders placed before 11pm, subject to availability.
Q: Do you offer a service for commercial builders and sub-contractors?
• A: Yes we do. Please click here to complete our Trade Enquiry Form.
Q: What do I do if I cannot get a permit?
• A: APS Environmental provides a 'wait & load' service, simply choose the “wait & load” option when ordering your skip online and our driver will wait whilst you load the skip. However, it is very rare a council will refuse a skip permit.
Q: How full can I load a skip?
• A: All skips must be level loaded only. This ensures that the waste remains in the skip when transported and that the skip lorry is not over its legal limit.
Q: Is there anything I cannot put into a skip?
• A: Asbestos, tyres, fridges, microwaves, televisions, computers and freezers are not allowed to be loaded into the skip. Please check our Terms & Conditions.
Q: What happens to my waste after it has been collected?
• A: The waste is taken to our Waste Recycling Centre where it is sorted and processed to maximize the percentage of material recycled and diverted from landfill.
APS Environmental provides a fully comprehensive Roll On/Off Hire service from our two waste recycling centres in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire and Luton in Bedfordshire.
We provide 20yrd and 40yrd Roll On/Off containers to both domestic and commercial customers. We can supply Roll On/Offs on a same day (orders before 12pm) and next day service throughout our container range.
The Roll On/Off containers are suitable for large volume projects, site clearance work and to support segregation of recyclables such as wood, hardcore, muck or mixed waste. Customers must ensure that they have enough room on their premises to store the container. If there’s not enough room on your site/premises we can arrange a wait and load to accommodate your disposal requirements.
Roll On/Offs are delivered from Monday to Saturday by our highly trained staff, who are experienced in providing a professional and reliable Roll On/Off skip hire service in Lower Stondon.
To view the full Roll On/Off area covered by APS, please view our Areas Covered page or contact us on 0800 298 0952 for more information and competitive pricing.
APS Environmental provides a fully comprehensive Grab Hire service from our two waste recycling centres in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire and Luton in Bedfordshire.
We provide eight wheeler (32 tonne) Grab Hire lorries to both domestic and commercial customers. APS can supply Grab Hire on a same day (orders before 12pm) and next day service. Grab Hire is suitable when either you have large volume projects, site clearance work or you don’t have room for a skip or Roll On/Off. We can collect wood, hardcore, muck or mixed waste with our grab lorries. Customers must ensure that we are able to manoeuvre the vehicle alongside the pile of material to be grabbed.
Grab lorries are available from Monday to Saturday by our highly trained staff, who are experienced in providing a professional and reliable Grab Hire service in Lower Stondon.
To view the full Grab Hire area covered by APS, please view our Areas Covered or contact us on 0800 298 0952 for more information and competitive pricing,
• Head Office: 82 Maxted Close, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7DX
• Telephone Orders: 0800 2980952
• Customer Service: 01442 242101